- Handle day-to-day accounting functions including accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Handle bank account operations and reconciliations;
- Assist in general accounting duties including invoice verification, data entry and document filing;
- Prepare monthly financial report, forecasting and ad hoc report;
- Perform any ad hoc tasks when required.
- Diploma in Accountancy or other related disciplines;
- 2 years relevant working experience in accounting is preferred;
- Proficiency in MS Office especially formula and functions in MS Excel;
- Familiar with Kingdee K/3 Accounting System will be advantage;
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Reliable, self-motivated, mature and responsible;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is a plus).
We offer 5 day work week, competitive salary package and attractive career development opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your application (quote the reference: HKAS) and resume with expected salary to HR department at Suite 501-502, 5/F, ICBC Tower, 3 Garden Road, Central or e-mail to email@example.com.
Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.Back